Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby's Coming - For Real!

Saturday - Todd went to the river to join some guys for guys night. Mom, Dad and I took Hadley to the dog show, hung curtains, went to dinner, ironed clothes, and got some things ready for Baby Smith. Sunday - I went to the grocery store and took Hadley for a stroll .About 2 hours later I was laying down with Hadley in her bed and all of a sudden my water broke! According to Hadley, I pee pee in her bed! Todd and I stayed home for about 1 hour before we headed to the hospital! The surprise element was so fun versus getting induced with Hadley. Just thankful I made it out of the grocery store first!

Smith Ann Haltom was born at 1:00 in the morning on May 20th, 2013.  She weighed 7lbs, 9 oz. and is 19.5 inches.  She is perfect!  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment